Drug Screening Tests
According to industry figures, more than 3 in 4 substance abusers are employed.
Substance abusers are less productive, more prone to accidents and errors, a safety threat in and outside of the workplace, and more likely to file workers' compensation claims.
Quick & Convenient
Sterling's substance abuse testing solutions are easy for Sterling customers, as well as for their job applicants and employees, providing unsurpassed speed and accuracy.
- A robust nationwide network of more than 12,000 collection sites and
occupational health clinics offer convenience for job applicants and employees
(many with electronic drug and other paperless processing capabilities).
- MRO-verified electronic results populate directly into our integrated background screening solution within seconds of release.
Compliant Drug-Free Workplace Program Management
All essential components of regulated and non-regulated drug-free workplace (DFWP) testing programs can be supported:
- Previous employer DOT reference verifications
- Random testing selection, oversight, and compliance reporting
- Policy development
- Online and onsite employee training
- Pre-audit, in-audit, & post-audit support, as well as mock substance abuse test auditing
Medical Qualification Examinations
In support of medical qualification of job applicants and employees, Sterling can provide:
- Medical examiner certifications for FAA (Pilot), FMCSA (CMV Driver), and USCG (Merchant Mariner) positions.
- Employment physical and fitness-for-duty examinations to ensure individual capability to meet the physical demands of a position, to mitigate risk, and to promote a more productive workplace.
- Infectious disease and other surveillance/diagnostic testing.
Other Workplace Safety Support
Sterling can support other workplace safety obligations faced by regulated employers as well, including Driver Qualification File Management; Hours of Service (Driver Logs), and Motor Vehicle Records.