A Background Check for the Healthcare Industry
Every patient and visitor deserves to know that their health care provider is qualified, safe and reliable.
With pressure to fill positions quickly to avoid losing scarce, qualified health care industry applicants, it can be easy to omit reference interviews or to take a candidate’s resume claims at face value. Because health care professionals work directly with vulnerable persons, many of whom are children or elderly, thorough background checks are a necessity.
Our background screening services include comprehensive criminal searches, drug screening, background verification services and more.
To address the unique requirements of the health care industry we recommend and provide the following screening services:
- Health Care Sanction Check (FACIS®)
- Health Care Sanction Monitoring (FACIS®)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Excluded Parties/Entities (LEIE) Check
- General Services Administration (GSA) Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) Check
- License Monitoring
- Nurse Aide Registry Check
- Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Professional License and Certification Verification
- Health Care Integrity and Protection Data Bank (HIPDB) Check
- National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) Check
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration Search
- American Medical Association (AMA) Physician Profile Check
- Health Care Statewide Criminal Check
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Debarment List
- FDA Disqualified / Restricted / Assurances List Check