Background Checks in the Transportation Industry
Compliance with DOT regulations can overwhelm many employers. That's why Sterling has aligned with industry experts to assist our customers in maintaining compliance. Through our partnership alliance we are able to offer a full suite of DOT-compliant assessments and tools to assist in efficiently managing the DOT process.
- Review and report on the completeness of your current files for regulatory compliance (DQF GAP Analysis).
- Electronically store and manage Driver Qualification Files (DQF).
- Tracking of renewable documents.
- Report pending expirations.
- Research previous employers and driving records.
- Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Previous employer safety history check.
- Complete compliance review.
We help take the stress out of managing driver files and help to protect you from regulatory and the (omit) civil liability of hiring a high risk, unqualified, or non-compliant driver. It makes the most of your time and money so you can focus on your bottom line.